Planning for a merry vacation? We offer you a magic of Mukundgarh. The village
takes pride in the finest collection of the framed frescoes of the Shekhawati
region of the royal and rustic Rajasthan. It derives its name from its founder
Raja Mukund Singh who had built the Mukundgarh Fort in the middle of the
Approximately 250 kms. away from Delhi the Mukundgarh fort is spread across
2 acres of land. The construction of the fort has been extremely traditional.
Its aesthetical beauty is amazing. The rich heritage of the Shekhawati is
revealed in the captivating courtyards, beautiful balconies, whooping windows
with arches and cool corridors. Though the 45 rooms are all elegantly furnished
with antique pieces of furniture they are comforted with the air-conditioning.
You make take a dip in its splendid swimming pool or shop for the souvenirs
at the arcade. The restaurant offers multi cuisines to treat your taste
buds like the Bar Madhu Shala that is kept well stocked to take care of
you. Take a tip or two from the travel desk and undertake a safari during
the day to explore the preserved heritage of the area better. You may choose
from the gentle camels, horses or the jeeps.
The folk music and dance are sure ways to know and appreciate the culture better along with the puppet show. But then there's nothing that can beat
the star lit dinner at the smooth and soothing sand dunes. The world renowned
painted havelis are the other attractions for the travelers to the land.
The view of these painted havelis from the Heritage Hotel will leave you
Get ready to surrender yourself to the magic of Mukundgarh and the stay
at the fort Heritage Hotel will turn out to be the best time of your life.
| Khatu Shyam ji
| Salasar Balaji
Tour Cost Based on Per Person in US$
|No. of person travelling
|Twin Sharing ( minimum 02 )
|Triple sharing ( Minimum 03
||Incredible Home Stay
||The Royal Plaza
||Hotel Bharat palace
||Hotel Rang Mahal
||Haveli Inn Pal
||Country Inn Suits
||Hotel M House
||Hotel Heritage Inn
• Accommodation in all the hotels on single/twin/triple sharing basis in A/C STD room, as per the list above.
• Breakfast on all days.
• All prevailing taxes like Luxury tax in all hotels and Expenditure tax wherever applicable.
• All transfers to or from hotels, city tours, excursions, drives by an air-conditioned transport.
• Inter state road tax, toll tax, driver’s allowance, parking etc.
• An elephant ride at Amber Fort , Jaipur.
• Camel Ride in Jaisalmer.
• 01 hour man pulling rickshaw ride.
Train Tickets : Agra – Varanasi – The best available A/C class
• Any lunch, dinner, snacks, mineral water etc. unless mentioned in the itinerary.
• Services of an English speaking local guide
• Flight : Varanasi – Delhi
• Entrance fee to any monuments or camera fee.
• Any airfare or airport tax
• Tips, gratuities.
• Portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks or any other expenses of personal nature.